1. No solid food or milk products for six (6) hours before your treatment time. Clear liquids or coffee without milk may be consumed up to two (2) hours prior to treatment.
2. Food and beverages are not permitted during the infusion.
3. Please turn off all cell phones during treatment.
4. You may bring your own pillow and blanket for comfort during the infusion. Please wear comfortable clothing.
5. No reading or watching movies during treatment.
6. Patients may listen to music with headphones during infusions.
7. No narcotics on the day of treatment. Take your normal medications the morning of your treatment with a sip of water.
8. Please no unnecessary talking during the treatment.
9. Fill out History Form prior to first visit.
1. No driving or operating heavy equipment for 24 hours after a treatment.
2. Resume regular diet as tolerated. On rare occasions, some patients will experience nausea.
3. Resume normal afternoon or evening medications.
4. Go to the emergency room if you experience chest pain, hives, shortness of breath, increasing weakness or swelling of your IV site - with redness. It is normal to feel fatigue the day of treatment.